Oct 19, 2011

Old Thing

Outfits_Transitional_2011_Fall-14


This is what I wore today:

Before I realized that it would rain.

And this is why I love this dress, which I also accidentally wore to the sweetest wedding on Friday, then to Work, on Monday with black blazer, cardi, stockings, and shoes and today with a
lighter note:

Outfits_Transitional_2011_Fall-13

And this is why I came home with wet feet:

Outfits_Transitional_2011_Fall-15

Outfits_Transitional_2011_Fall-12
Kisses,

-The Girl

3 comments:

  1. Excellent! It's so hard to come by dresses that you can wear for any occasion, I'm still looking for "the one"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress. I love how it can be worn to a wedding or to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress, and a true workhorse if it can take your through so many different events effortlessly.

    ReplyDelete

Merci.