Aug 28, 2011

Additive 30X30, 21-Day Challenge, One-Year Wardrobe Reformation: Month 1 - Week 2 - Sunday: Copy-Cat

  Outfits Summer Aug X-3
Today's challenge is "Copycat!". To re-create an outfit that I really like from a blog, magazine, etc. I chose to recreate the "Lazy Sunday" outfit by northwestisbest. I love her DIYs and her weekender outfits. Her pop of red with the tights is so fun! Like party-kind-of-fuuuun! But, I can't pull off bright colored tights. Also, I would not wear them to work. I go to work almost every day. Thus, I have no bright colored tights. But it is raining all day today and I have red duck shoes!



Also, one item, as you can see is added to the 30 items for the 30 days. The gray tee. I said. "Welcome to the list, Gray Tee. How are you doing in this gray day". Gray Tee said, "I'm feeling all gray". So the floral trnch from the list came along all cheerful and gave Gray Tee a hug.

There it is:
Outfits Summer Aug X-2Outfits Summer Aug X-1
Outfits Summer Aug X-4Outfits Summer Aug X-5


Bisous,

-La Copine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci.