Jul 25, 2009

Beloved New Bag

Photobucket  
[Sunglasses, Emporio Armani; Top, no label; Jean shorts, thrifted; Shoes, Old Navy]

Here are some recent acquisitions. I am so infatuated with this Cole Haan patent bowler. Ahh,So hot for it, despite the price tag... Might I also present you, this asymmetrical blouse. The cut is so unusual and so unlike anything I've seen. I feel like having this replicated by a tailor in at least 3 more colors. What do oyu think they might be?

Wearing, also, my brand new Emporio Armani sunglasses, courtesy of closetbuy on ebay. Thank you closetbuy. =)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. hey ! There's a skull clutch giveaway on my blog, thought you migh tlike it ;)

    www.slanellestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know aboiut the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bag and the color!!! lovet your outfit too :] you should take more pics without sunglasses- you have such a pretty face

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, thank you! Do you really mean it? =) I Have really sensitive eyes, which is great at night. I got called "ugly" and other names a lot in junior high... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving your skull ring!

    I love how your outfit is laid-back and sophisticated at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a great dark red bag! Love the color!
    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Merci.