Jun 9, 2009

Air Guitar on the Roof is Totally Like a Concert

Photobucket

Photobucket

So I was serenely taking pictures when these songs started playing... I realized...


Whoever said that playing air guitar didn't count as a concert was, um, incorrect! It totally does if just for a second! Nevermind musical talent and/or skill. There are some songs that just make me want to do this: bada-bum waunnng maunnng!

Gosh! The melodies are just so contagious that, for a second, that you just turn into a (n imaginary) rock star. Nevermind the passerbys who look at me like I'm a crazy Martian. It's all worth it. Baum, maum, maum, waunnnn!!! Yeah, I know. I laugh at myself too.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for post this informative. I'm a long time reader but ive never commented till
    now.

    Thanks again for the awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for post this great. I'm a long time reader but ive never
    commented till now.

    Thanks again for the awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for post this great. I'm a long time reader but ive never commented till now.


    Thanks again for the awesome post.

    ReplyDelete

Merci.